If any of our business partners get aware of a situation that may involve a breach of law or of the Terumo Group Code of Conduct or any other serious and severe wrongdoing arises, please report to the Terumo Integrity Helpline.
- New suppliers must complete a Supplier Set Up Form and attach your company’s W-9 or W-8BEN Form (as applicable) before Accounts Payable can process your first invoice payment.
- Please include your company’s legal name, phone number, contact person and complete remit to address on the invoice.
- Terumo offers check and ACH payments. Include a completed Authorization for Deposit of Vendor Payment.
- If Terumo has issued a purchase order, please include the PO number on the invoice.
- Invoices for services should be sent directly to your primary Terumo Business Contact and a copy to email@example.com. All direct material product invoices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terumo's standard payment terms are net 45. Payment terms will be calculated from the invoice date, which should also reflect the date goods or services were received.
- Supplier Terms and Conditions Page
Note: Omission or inadequate documentation of the above may delay payment.